How to Become Reseller on Meesho?
Wondering, how to become reseller on Meesho, all you need to do is read this article. Meesho is an e-commerce platform that gained popularity and becoming one of the preferred choices for online shopping.
Meesho, one of the largest online marketplaces in India, is credited with creating social media marketing. Using social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp, you may sell a variety of goods. Customers adore Meesho's online store and its millions of products. By signing up with them as a seller, you may start offering your goods to these clients. You can market a wide range of goods, including accessories, kitchenware, clothing, and home decor.
Every individual who is thinking to earn money from the Meesho platform, especially small businesses can take a long breath because we have mentioned all their concerns of them like how to become reseller on Meesho.
What is Reselling on Meesho platform?
Reselling with Meesho is a method to start your own company with no capital outlay. When you sell things that are listed on the Meesho app to your network or through social media, you are referred to as a reseller and get money on each transaction. The app offers a searchable catalog of more than one million products. Suppliers who work with Meesho have an agreement to supply the goods. It's simple to work from home and make a tonne of money by reselling Meesho products.
So, if you are looking to earn money from the Meesho platform and become a seller, you can easily open a seller account with the help of our article on how to become reseller on Meesho.
Who is a Reseller on the Meesho marketplace?
A word that seems complicated is fairly straightforward. A reseller is a person who buys goods in large quantities from a wholesaler or retailer and then sells them directly to his or her consumers after raising the price. Resellers don't need to have a store or inventory as a retailer does. They interact with clients on social media.
India had long been familiar with the idea of reselling. But social commerce platforms like Meesho have grown significantly during the past few years. Because most do not require you to invest money to start your business, the success of resale apps in India might be attributed to this fact.
How to register as a seller on Meesho?
To start selling your products on Meesho online shopping platform, you must have to register yourself first as a seller on the Meesho platform.
So, all you need to do is go through the below steps to register as a seller on Meesho. The below steps provide the solution for how to become reseller on Meesho.
• Firstly, go to the website of Meesho supplier (www.supplier.meesho.com).
• After reaching the website’s home page, you need to click on the “Start Selling” option.
• Add your Mobile number when asked and then click on the “Send OTP” option.
• After receiving the OTP on your mobile number, you need to enter the OTP and then enter your Email Address and password to create an account by clicking on the “Create account” option.
• Now, enter your GSTIN number and then click on the “Verify” button. Cross-check your provided details and then click on the “Continue to proceed” option.
• Now, you need to provide your correct pickup address.
• After that, you need to enter your bank account details in the given sections. In your bank account details, your name is as same as your business name that is mentioned on your GSTIN.
• You can also use the available option “Find IFSC code” to find your bank and branch.
• Now, you need to review all your entered bank account details and then click on the “Continue to proceed” option to continue further.
• At last, you need to add your full name and the name of your store in the given sections.
After all these steps, you will register successfully as a seller on Meesho. Now, your Store name will be displayed on the Meesho app along with all your listed products.
Details required for opening a seller account on Meesho:
As we covered in this article that how to become reseller on Meesho, anyone who is willing to take benefit from becoming a Meesho seller account can go through it. So, the main thing is that what documents and details are required to join Meesho as a seller i.e. how to open a seller account on Meesho.
That’s why we are listing the details and documents required by the Meesho platform for verification:
• Bank account details
• Address proof
• Email Id
• Legal name same as on the GST certificate
• Business name same as on the GST certificate
• GST certificate
• Type of supplier (Wholesaler or manufacturer)
• Pickup address details along with Pin code
• Scanned copy of all the above-listed documents
How to sell products on Meesho?
As Meesho becomes a huge and popular e-commerce platform, more buyers and sellers love to buy and sell the products on it. To sell products on Meesho, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Firstly, you need to register yourself as a seller on Meesho. We mentioned in this blog above how to register as a seller on Meesho, so you can easily create a seller account on Meesho.
• After registering yourself successfully as a seller, you need to upload your product catalog on the Meesho Supplier Panel.
• After completing the previous step, you will start to receive orders from customers for your products.
• Once you will receive an order, you will get an email notification and you can also check the list of received orders on your Meesho Supplier panel.
• Meesho ships your order across India for the most affordable rate. The merchandise is picked up from your location and delivered directly to the customer by our logistics partner.
• After delivering your product successfully to the customer, you will receive payment in your bank account.
Points to remember while working as a reseller on Meesho:
To grow your reselling business on the Meesho marketplace, you simply need to follow some tips that are given below:
• In-depth knowledge of the product:
Be prepared to offer your consumers simple solutions at all times. Explaining even difficult concepts in straightforward terms is the key. You can only do this if you are fully informed about each product you recommend. Consequently, always consult the product description. Furthermore, as a reseller, you are more familiar with the products than your clients are. So, try to be as transparent and thorough as you can.
By conversing with a growing number of individuals and learning about a variety of personalities, people develop their sales skills. Connect with your friends and family network by phone or email. Know their interests by speaking with them. Get social with the members of the Fashion & Lifestyle groups on Facebook and Instagram. Conversations concerning your reselling business will be simpler once you've established a rapport. Even they would be interested in learning more about you, too.
• Customer satisfaction:
Your first priority as a reseller should be satisfying your clients. Focus less on addressing the pricing of the product and more on what they like and what new they would like to try. Give preferential attention to their questions. Ensure that every customer has a seamless and easy purchasing experience.
Major benefits of Meesho for sellers:
Meesho marketplace provides various benefits to the sellers as compared to other online shopping portals. Some of the major benefits are as follows:
• No commission fee:
It is completely true that Meesho does not take any commission from any of its suppliers which is a major benefit of it. Suppliers keep their 100% profit gained through the Meesho app.
• No penalty charge:
As many of the e-commerce platforms charged a penalty for various factors like late shipping, late delivery of the product, and product cancellation, it will be a disadvantage for sellers.
And if talking about Meesho, there is no penalty for such factors. That’s why more people love to be a part of the Meesho platform as a supplier and research how to become reseller on Meesho.
• Easy to operate:
Meesho is very easy to operate. It is designed like nobody gets difficulty to operate that even kids can operate that platform. Meesho platform is designed with a user-friendly approach that anyone can operate without difficulty whether they are sellers or customers.
• Growth for every supplier:
The Meesho platform provides growth for every business and brand, whether it is small or large. This platform concerns every business whether it is very small or it is a big brand.
As per the popularity of Meesho e-commerce online platform also known as “Apni Dukan”,offers every business an online shopping platform. We have mentioned all the important details regarding the Meesho platform. Now, anyone who is thinking to earn money from Meesho wondering how to become reseller on Meesho and how to register as a seller on Meesho. So, we have mentioned all the needed steps and instructions to become a seller on Meesho and earn money through it.